Thursday, August 6, 2009

Next Tuesday is the scheduled transplant, the most exciting day of my life so far. Things are looking good, but there is one small snag: My blood has developed an antibody, which my donor's doesn't have. There is a 70 percent chance this is no problem. Unfortunately, that means there's a 30 percent chance there is. EVeryone is quite confident that it's going to be okay, but if you could include us in your prayers, fasting, Reiki, whatever suits your beliefs, I would appreciate it.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Prayers heading your way... I'll turn the spigot up a notch.